Watch out, this is gonna be a reeeeeeally looooong photo post! :)
Wowza, I sometimes don't realize how many photos I take every single day, but at the latest when browsing all my Instagram photo files, I always recognize that I'm addicted to (phone) photography and to take little snapshots of my everyday life. :)
Especially for those who haven't seen all those colorful photos on Instagram, yet (if you want to follow me, search for @luloveshandmade), here's what happened recently. :)
1. - 3. Flo and I while we are walking the dog, on our way to a family party. // 4. Prettily dressed for my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversay. :) // 5. Summer. // 6. Oh, how much I love horses! I wish I could afford riding (unbelievable how expensive this is!), I haven't done horse riding for years!
1. Flo and I found an abandoned car, such a beauty! // 2. Half-timbered house in my grandparents's village. // 3. My grandparents have a cherry tree in their garden. <3 // 4. I found this amazing tablet in my grandma's kitchen, I love it! :) // 5. Some new amazing cameras for my growing camera collection. <3 // 6. Sunset.
1. Kitchen decor with fresh flowers that Anja brought me from her garden. <3 // 2. Vintage summer outfit. // 3. Washi tape collection. // 4. Mogli. :) // 5. & 6. Concert night with my friends, seeing The All-American Rejects and Blink 182 in Berlin!! <3
1. Our beautiful balcony and our sunflowers which have grown so fast. // 2. Sunday brunch with our weekend guests. // 3. Jenny and her boyfriend. <3 // 4. & 5. Photo shoot afternoon with Jenny who has been here over the weekend. <3 // 6. Bananas in pyjamas. :)
1. We found an old, blue school bus!!! :) // 2. "3/4 of love consists of appetite." :) // 3. Thrifting. // 4. We found some really pretty things! :) // 5. My new egg timer, the cutest one in the world! // 6. Fabric recycling DIY.
1. Mogli hiding under our kitchen table. // 2. A pretty car in which I'd love to go to the seaside with my friends. // 3. A wild garden. // 4. Summer dress. // 5. Preparing for a maritime craft night with Anja. // 6. Homemade lemonade.
1. Pimp my dress - more photos coming soon. :) // 2. Handmade stamp. // 3. Taking outfit photos with Jenny. // 4. Harvesting strawberries from our balcony. // 5. I sewed myself a sailor hat!!!!! Awwww, I'm so proud of myself! :) // 6. Fresh nails, inspired by Jenny. <3
1. Freshly picked flowers. // 2. Summer day outfit. // 3. The Dutch quarter in Potsdam. // 4. My cute dog model. // 5. Eating leftovers. // 6. I rearranged my sewing corner.
1. Making maritime brooches for a theme party (oh, how much I love theme parties!!!). :) // 2. Love, love, love! <3 // 3. Handmade paper pinwheels. // 4. Fresh nails. // 5. Guess who wanted my pizza! :D // 6. Making tiny paper buntings for a birthday cake.
While you are reading this post, I'm probably busy with taking hundreds of more photos. :D
Happy colorful rest of the week!! :)